get 10% off your next order
Sign up for our newsletter
Last updated: December 3, 2014
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. California Olive Ranch and our online partner
WorldPantry.com® will only use the information you share with us to process your orders and to
enhance your shopping experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. And, we respect your
preferences in how we use it. California Olive Ranch and WorldPantry.com®
adhere to WorldPantry.com®'s Privacy Pledge:
We Collect Only Necessary Information - and Use It Carefully
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you post a customer review, we ask for your initials and e-mail address. However, you may choose whether to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
- We may make use of "cookies" (a small piece of information your browser stores on our behalf) to remember your registration information when you return to our site and keep track of your shopping cart. Additionally we may, on occasion, use these cookies to deliver content and services from us specific to your interests via third-party companies. These third-parties are prohibited from sharing that information with anyone other than us.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Note, if you disable cookies you will not be able to make purchases from our website or utilize other important website features.
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services for us including: shipping, email distribution, market research, name and address verification, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services for us and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us.
We Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, [except as necessary to comply with court orders or other authorities].
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We Respect Your Consent
By using our web sites, you consent to the collection and use of this information by California Olive Ranch and
be posted on this web page, so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect it.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy,
please contact us.